Collection of personal data and purpose of treatment
The Holder will collect and process personal data only voluntarily provided by Visitors of the Site. Visitors are able to browse the site without disclosing personal information and data. Each visitor of the site can choose to provide to the Holder limited personal data as required in order to obtain information on the services provided by the Site. Once registered, the personal data collected will only be used for the services indicated in the information available. The Site Visitors can provide their data:
• To be contacted for information about the services provided by the Website requests
• To participate in initiatives promoted on the Site.
Communication to third parties
Personal data will be communicated to the agencies and institutions for the performance of legal obligations or judicial authority to respond to its explicit requests. The Holder does not knowingly collect, through the Site, sensitive or judicial data. Sensitive data, pursuant to art. 4 of the Code regarding the processing of personal data, including personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life. The judicial data, in accordance with art. 4 of the Code, including the personal data disclosing the measures referred to in Article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and from r) to u), of Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313, relating to criminal records, the register of offense-related administrative sanctions and the relevant current charges, or as an accused or suspected person under Articles 60 and 61 of the Criminal Procedure Code. We recommend not to provide such information through the Site. In the event that this is necessary (for example in the case of belonging to categories protected in case of CV submission for purposes of recruitment, in response to a job advertisement or if the expression of interest to work in the Residence) we invite you to send by registered mail statement with an expression of your written consent to the processing of this information.
Links to other sites
The holder secures the personally identifiable information through the application of safety standards internationally recognized, as well as through safety procedures to protect personal data against:
• Unauthorized access
• Improper use or disclosure
• Unauthorized modification
• The loss or destruction accidental or caused by tort
Measures to use the Site
To operate the site at times we install on your device small data files called "cookies”. A cookie is a small text files that websites store on your computer or mobile device when you visit them. Thanks to cookies the site remember your actions and preferences (e.g. Login, language , font size and other display settings) so that you do not enter them again when you get back on the site and browse from page to page.
The Web site uses both its own cookies and third-party cookies. The owner’s cookies are used for navigation of the Site and allow access to restricted areas protected. The duration of these cookies is usually tied to the user's session and are deleted once you close your browser the same. The owner’s cookies are essential and cannot be disabled as would preclude the proper use of the Site.
The third-party cookies may have rather different purposes: statistical analysis, social interactions, video display, and storage of interest for the provision of targeted advertising services. These cookies are not controlled directly by the holder, and to disable them you must follow the procedures set by the individual suppliers.
In general, all the cookies can be disabled completely in your browser at any time by following the procedures set out in point A.3.
A.2 Of cookies used on the Site List
Below is the list of cookies that may be used by the site.
- Technical owner coolies. The site creates technical cookies to facilitate the user as a navigation path. In detail creates session cookies for access to restricted areas and navigation cookies to manage content according to user’s origin. All of these cookies are automatically removed when browser is closed or can be removed manually by the user through the procedures detailed in A.3.
- Google Analytics: service web analysis provided by Google Inc. for aggregate statistical information of the type used to evaluate the use of the Site and the activities carried out by the visitor. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can be located in the USA. Google reserves the right to transfer the information produced by its cookies to third parties where required by law or if the third party processes information on its behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google in order to get a more detailed user profile. Learn more about managing your privacy and / or how to reject or delete this type of cookies are available at http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/. You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component opt-out provided by Google. To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the link given below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Fonts: The site might also make use of the font provided by Google Fonts service. For information about cookies in question, here is the link
- Embedded Contents: The site can be viewed YouTube videos, content of social Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and in general based on being necessary embeddable content of other platforms. These cookies cannot be controlled, so it is advised to get information directly from all third parties to have more control over it.
Di seguito alcuni link utili:
Google Maps: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
A.3 How to disable cookies in your browser
The user can lock or restrict reception of individual cookies in your browser options. Internet Explorer: click on "Tools" in the menu bar and then on the sub-item "Internet Options." Finally, access the "Privacy" tab settings to change your preferences regarding cookies.
Firefox: click on "Tools" in the menu bar and then on the sub-item "Options". Finally access the voice settings "Privacy" to change your preferences regarding cookies.
Chrome: type "chrome: // settings / content" in the address bar (without quotation marks), and change the settings for cookies as you want.
Safari: Select "Preferences" and then choose "Privacy".
Under Block Cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites. Safari on portable devices such as iPhone and iPad: go on "settings" and then find the device "Safari" on the left menu. From here, under "Privacy & Security", you can manage the options Cookie.